3. Do you offer ways to become involved with the Library?
Yes. The Friends of the Library are an outstanding group of individuals who sponsor a wide variety of programs and fundraising events. In addition, you may volunteer to work in the Library (you must be 16 years of age).
4. Do you have Internet and word processing computers?
Yes. The use of computers is free to cardholders with a charge for printing. You MUST have your card with you to use the computers.
5. Can I get Interlibrary loans through the Library?
You may request a book from another library and we will place the request for you. You will then be notified when the item is in. Click on the Power icon to explore Access PA.
6. What are the policies for borrowing items?
Books and audiocassettes may be borrowed for a period of two weeks. You may renew an item (except items on reserve) by stopping in or phoning us. Patrons may borrow a total of six items at one time.
7. What other services does your Library offer?
We have a copy machine, fax service, book delivery for homebound residents, meeting rooms, memorial and honoree book services.